Fintech Storm hosts a landmark Bengaluru Fintech & Crypto Summit 30-31 May, to identify and catalyse promising startups in emerging technologies and match them with the investor ecosystem. Bengaluru, the Silicon Valley of India, has now taken a place of pride as a leading fintech hub with 832 fintech startups tipping Mumbai’s 828.
Speaking on the vision for Bengaluru Fintech Summit celebrating m ultiple tracks of payments, fintech, AI, online-lending, blockchain and tokenization Conference Chair Arifa Khan said “India has the potential to lead as world’s fintech hub because of our unique demographics. There are 60 million SMEs in India, and 100s of millions of active mobile fintech app users. We are showcasing disruptive startups to watch for in the coming decade, and further catalysing the early stage startup funding ecosystem by bringing them together with seasoned investors.”
Who Will Attend the Event
Supporting the summit are Tata Consultancy Services, Himalaya Capital Exchange2, Government Blockchain Association (GBA), Govt. of Maharashatra, Venture Catalysts, Wazirx, Inc42, Lattice80, ICO Holder, 20 speakers from Deloitte, law firms like Nishit Desai, and 20 investors such as IDG Ventures, EMVC etc.
The summit features avant-garde inventions such as Himalaya Capital Exchange (HCX), which provides tokenized platform services for initial public offerings (IPOs) on a global stock exchange. The platform aims to become an alternative to investment bank IPO services, providing companies and startups with a cost-effective and democratic way to get access to global financing.
The Summit attendees will:
- Identify exciting trends in AI, fintech, cyber-security, crypto, security tokens.
- Meet early pioneers in payments, digital lending platforms, crypto exchanges
- Learn about emerging market opportunities India presents for budding entrepreneurs
- Meet and hear pitches from founders of hottest new startups
- Meet 20 serious investors at Startup Funding Conclave
- Hear legal opinions from law firms and clarify regulatory uncertainties
- Hear 30+ speakers from 10 panel discussions