The conference will take place at Westin Times Square (270 West 43rd St.) on May 12, 2019. Tokenized Assets New York is part of Blockchain Week NYC and aims to provide key insights on applying blockchain technology to the entire process of tokenizing a real-world asset and the creation of a security token.
Imp. Note: Only 200 passes are available for purchase. Please register at your earliest convenience. (Use code “STOupdates” to get a direct 50% discount.)
Tokenizing assets means lowering costs for issuers, but also improving transparency, efficiency and liquidity of real-world assets. The tokenization of real assets democratizes access to new investment opportunities and allows for fractional liquidation and ease of exchange with other investors.
The conference attracts some of the top experts working in the blockchain tokenization industry. Have a look at some of the notable speakers below. For the full agenda, schedule and time slots of the event visit here.
- Ryan Hanley: VP Business Development at TokenMarket Technologies
- Dan Doney: CEO at Securrency
- Biser Dimitrov: Enterprise Blockchain at Tata Consultancy Services
- Luc Falempin: CEO at Tokeny
- Josh Goodbody: Gloubal General Counsel at Huobi
- Valentin Preobrazhenskiy: CEO at LAToken
- Marley Gray: Principal Architect at Microsoft
and many more speakers from OKEx, Wave Financial, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance etc. Visit this link for full list.
The conference will be attended my some top firms working in the blockchain industry. Some of key partners are:
- Creative Mint: Creative Mint is building a platform to launch and accelerate the growth of purpose-driven brands. It aims to democratize and decentralize creative intellectual property (“IP”) rights transactions by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.
- Huobi: Huobi is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange. Founded in China, the company now has offices in Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and the United States.
- TokenMarket: It is Europe’s leading token issuance and advisory platform, committed to democratizing investment opportunities in cutting-edge technology companies.
- New Alchemy: New Alchemy is a strategy and technology advisory group and offers a full spectrum of guidance specializing in tokenization on the blockchain.
- Avelacom: The world’s leading low latency infrastructure across 50+ trading venues globally. Their ultra-low latency infrastructure spans across 20+ international markets.
So, what are you waiting for attend the Tokenized Assets New York conference right in the heart of city and get ready to prepare for a tokenized future of assets and securities. Book your tickets now. (Don’t forget to use the exclusive 50% discount code “STOupdates”)
See you there !